Chinese Martial artists for the last 3000 years have been training and getting injured the same as today. In fact martial artists that were considered 'Masters' at the time were mostly doctors or bone setters. If you aren't healthy, you can't train its that simple.
Obviously Physical Therapists and Western Medicine were not around, but hey also weren't needed. The Chinese used herbs and body therapy techniques to heal injuries and keep students in top condition. The big 'secret' about these techniques is that Westerners just aren't educated about Chinese Sports Medicine. The product regimen of these natural products, in most instances are far superior to anything even available to a Westerner. For instance in training westerners make big use of supplements of protein and such, it would just take a couple minutes of anyone's time to see that 90% of products on the market have never shown a gain in athletes. The difference here is that Westerners are trying to chemically break down and synthesize natural processes in your body for a greater effect. The Chinese however use 5000years of research on herbal properties to enhance or heal their bodies with little or no side effects. Another main difference is that Westerners prefer to 'grin and bear it'. When they get bumps, bruises, sprains, strains, and aches unless it is seriously affecting them, Westerners will just try to 'walk it off' or ignore it. The only thing this accomplishes is that you 'baby' the injury and usually injure another part of your body by, say walking differently. Another problem here is that you not helping the injury heal, you want to be proactive with injuries. Lastly, these injuries can have lasting effects. Bruises are patches of stagnant blood over your muscle that could harden and crystallize over your muscle, giving you pain for years to come. A last great example of Chinese Sports Medicine is they don't use ice. The short explanation here is think about what your muscles do when they are cold, what does fluid do when its exposed to freezing temperatures? Ice will help reduce inflammation, but with a huge cost. A simple mixture of Chinese herbs however can sedate paid, reduce inflammation, and most importantly remove stagnant blood and fluids and bring in fresh healing blood to the area.
Chinese Sports Medicine Products
Along with some simple suggestions
So what can you do to be a newly informed person in Chinese Herbal Medicine? Well, unless your an herbalist or Oriental Medical Doctor you will have to buy product.
Kidney Revive Ultimate ...
You Save: $10.00
- Herbal ICE-Cold Compres ... $9.95
- Bone Comp-Deep/Anti-inf ... $8.50
- Custom Formula-Pre-Deco ... $77.00
- REGULATOR-The Bowel Ton ... $16.99
- Affinity Clinic Size Li ... $36.00
- Dimmak LITE-Weight Loss ... $16.99
- Raw Whole Ginseng Root- ... $7.00
- IMMUNITY-Germ Immunity ... $17.50
- Dimmak CLOTH-The Poulti ... $5.00
- Lung POWER-Lung Strengt ... $28.95
- Ageless Sinew Poultice ... $11.50
- Kidney Sure-Kidney Heal ... $17.99
- Bone Last - Bone Streng ... $17.95
- Longevity & Vitality-Lo ... $19.95
- Dimmak Gift Certificate $10.00
- Ageless Sinew Soak A Wa ... $16.95
- Affinity-ALL Purpose Li ... $9.00
- Affinity Soak-Anti-Infl ... $16.95
- Training Formula-The Ev ... $24.50